Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Photography class

Some exciting news, or should I say "Nuze"
Well folks and femalefolks, Im at it again! This man (The person of "California") has done somehting new, outragous, and a tad spicy.....I have joined a PhotographyClass taught by local legend and my personal best friend, "Jeff O. from Fresno, CA". I must admit I have sucked up my wuss fears and am taking this class on the internet (The blog can also be found there). Now, the loyal readers, the fans that would never stop reading my bog just because some new hipster civil rights bullshit comes along, know I can't stand phony bulls**t (I think we can all guess what the missing letters are... LOL). So I made a vow to me that I will only take good tasteful art professional funny classsy pictures during the class. And readers, I must say, it is going good. So ****ing (Párdôn me French por favore, Im just excited!!) good in fact, that I have decided to give you a little taste of the work- a drop of the mother's milk, if you will.

The shots, the pics (Epic)


A personal number one

The Gipper always knew who came first, The troops.....of The US of A!!















Certainly an other great one-

When I took this, Gipper said to me "Son I want this lookin American- like a couple of good soldiers eatin a couple of appel pie hamburgers while a couple of broads dance around them- you know what I mean son? For god sakes what is it with your generation? But anyway I am Gipper . Gipper good president"

I'm obviously proud of this one- but its the best of them all

Gipper was a hero- a damn american and damn humble hero at that- but that doesn'tm mean gipper didn't let me take some jjust awesome shots of him doin' what the man did best- sending illegals back where they came from and giving a swift one two punch to any liberale that stood in his way.


Now obviously Im proud..........of America. And of Gipper......But also these pics that I took on my camera, which Jeff O. gave a D+??? (D for democracy maybe you commie fuck- I will end you.)
No, no, but seriously, have a happy holidays everyone, stay safe out there, and take it easy on the Nog (egg or otherwise XD).

Merry Chrismas to you all,
Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment